Serving buyers and sellers throughout the Greater Seattle area has been a great joy for Ryan and he always looks forward to handing his clients the keys to their new home. He has a heart for helping buyers and sellers make healthy decisions throughout the real estate sales process.
Ryan’s family includes craftsman home builders, agents, and investors – so many of his weekends growing up were spent house hunting and visiting open houses (a tradition he continues with his wife and 3 children today).
Specializing in helping families, investors, builders, and corporations navigate smoothly through the real estate process…Ryan has been honored to have received Seattle Magazine’s “Five Star Agent, Best In Client Satisfaction” Award four times. He has also ranked among the Top 2.5% of Realtors in the Nation (per the National Association of Realtors).
Ryan has had the opportunity to be interviewed by several media sources including HGTV, MSN, Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, HSH, Bloomberg.com, The Fiscal Times, BigIdeasBlog, HSH, and Business Insider. Locally, he has been featured in the Everett Herald for his real estate marketing on luxury homes, been a guest on 570 am‘s “The Money Hour Show” and 1150 am‘s “Brashenomics” to share his experience and insights on the Seattle Real Estate market. Notably, he was selected by the US’s largest real estate website, Zillow, to speak at their Annual Premier Agent Summit.
Ryan has found that in the midst of real estate booms and busts, mortgage “meltdowns”, and experts with opposing viewpoints…most people are looking for someone that genuinely cares, is honest, and can provide straightforward answers to help them process through their options regarding their home purchase or sale.
Clients repeatedly trust Ryan to help them accomplish their goals and trust their colleagues & family to him as well. The vast majority of his business is earned through referrals from current & past clients.
Ryan loves working with home buyers to find the perfect home for their lifestyle, negotiating on their behalf, and helping assure a smooth process through closing. He has trained to teach first time homebuyer education classes through the WA State Housing Commission, has his Accredited Buyer’s Representative designation, and understands that today’s homebuyer needs a Realtor that can help them thoughtfully navigate the real estate process – not just someone to show them a few houses.
Ryan also enjoys putting his marketing background to use through listing and presenting homes. He has a proven track record for promoting and negotiating homes to sell at or near listing price. In the past year, his average sales price was over 100% of the listed price. To put that in perspective, that earned his clients over $10,000 more-per-sale than the average listing in King County.
His team provides customer service in a non-pressured environment that goes beyond the sale of a home. After moving in, a call or question from a past client is always welcome. Please feel free to contact Ryan – it would be his pleasure to work with you or answer any questions you may have.
Real Estate Broker | Realtor ®
Boardwalk Real Estate, LLC
Phone: (206) 930-7959 | Office: (425) 483-1010 | Fax: (425) 483-1070
What Sets Ryan Apart?
- Experience. In our area, we’ve had some of the best years ever for real estate and the average agent is still only selling 3 homes per year (something most won’t tell you). Buying or selling a home is likely the largest financial transaction you’ll make. Real estate transactions, financing and contracts have become increasingly more complicated, and the truth is that a handful of transactions per year does not provide an agent with the experience required to represent their clients to the fullest. We’ve seen inexperienced and part-time agents cost their buyers or sellers hundreds or thousands of dollars through minor nuances – and oftentimes neither they (nor their clients) even know it. Searching for a home is a lot of fun, but it is simply the beginning of the process. Working with an agent that understands current lending practices, different processes (bank owned, short sales, condos, HOA’s, land-use issues), knowing how to address title issues, knowing how to use different aspects of a contract to your advantage, specifics with appraisals, escrow instruction, inspection negotiation, and buyer/seller mentality for negotiation can either be to your benefit or detriment…and a full-time experienced agent can use their knowledge to translate into real dollars at the closing table. Ryan has been the #1 producing real estate agent among all offices based in Lake Forest Park, Shoreline or Kenmore for the past couple of years and ranks in the Top 2.5% of all Realtors Nationwide (per the National Association of Realtors).
- Customer Service. Ryan has been awarded Seattle Magazine’s Five Star Agent Award for “Best in Client Satisfaction” multiple times. This is awarded to the top 7% of agents in Seattle.
- Real Estate Resources. Ryan carefully and prudently selects all of the service providers he refers throughout a real estate transaction. This includes a top-notch team of lenders, title companies, escrow closers, inspectors, real estate attorneys, insurance agents, and contractors. Over the years, he has built this team to assist each client in making wise real estate decisions, save time with smooth processes, protect their money, and to have each client’s best interest at heart.
- Process Expertise. Ryan has experience working with traditional single family residences and condos, distressed properties, bank owned homes, new construction, short sales, land development, manufactured/mobile homes, multi-family properties, fix and flips, and buy-and-hold investments. Due to this array of experience, he once helped a client sell a home for $900,000 more than other professionals suggested.
- Remodeling/Renovation Experience. Ryan has assisted clients through large and small renovations, which has allowed him to advise clients on potential pit-falls prior to writing an offer or making improvements before listing a home. He has personally navigated large-scale remodels and purchased land/built a spec home.
- Satisfied Clients. If you take a look at the client testimonials tab, you’ll find that home buyers and sellers have found Ryan to be detail oriented, easy to work with, and trustworthy. With the details taken care of for you – you can have a fun and rewarding home buying (or selling) experience.
- Area Knowledge. With clients at Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Boeing, AT&T, University of Washington, international law firms and many other companies throughout the region…Ryan has sold homes in many different locations (Seattle, Bellevue, Everett, Tacoma, and the Islands) and is able to advise on which areas might be best for your specific criteria. Because of this experience, investors and corporate relocation clients (in particular) have found his base of knowledge incredibly valuable.
Seattle Magazine: www.SeattleMagazine.com – December 2011, December 2013, December 2014, December 2015 Issues (Five Star Agent, Best in Client Satisfaction).
Everett Herald: Luxury Marketing Expert | Aerial Photography
Realtor.com: Co-signing a Mortgage: Smart or Stupid?
Bloomberg.com: Love Letter to a Seller
Zillow: Featured on Zillow’s Social Media for Helping Out-of-Country Clients
Zillow: Speaker at Zillow’s Annual Summit (Best Practices for Marketing)
Business Insider: Underwater Homes in Housing Recovery
Moveline: Finding Short Term Housing in Seattle
HSH.com: 5 Best Cities for Landlords
Pixpa.com: Drones Changing the Face of Photography
SelfStorage.com: 2014 Housing Market
Corporation for Enterprise Development (CFED): www.CFed.com